Sunday, April 6, 2014

WTF - 9 Month Old Boy Accused of Murder?

9 Year Old Boy Accused of Murder in Pakistan
9 Year Old Boy Accused of Murder
I thought it was some sort of "Chucky" nightmare killer but does that look like a face of murderer to you? I don't think so. There is just something very wrong with the police and judicial system there in Pakistan. Apparently the boy was even fingerprinted and even went to court. He is even expected to return to court on a later date, and I'm guessing so that the charges to be dropped. Totally absurd!

Another thing I just want to point is, isn't there some sort of protection for minors for their pictures not to be shown to public? (of course I'm guilty of showing it here in my blog) The coverage of the news probably just got too big I guess.

Sources:

No comments :

Post a Comment